Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Week Review

Not much happening this week at the McBrayer house. Lexi has a new favorite toy, Madyson has a new trick in the pool & Drew has bronchitis, and I only have 2 weeks left of vacation :O(. Drew went to the Dr. & got 2 shots & 2 prescriptions, a breathing treatment & a chest x-ray - but he is doing much better. Of course it didnt slow him down much, he was still playing golf. I have decide to leave Madyson at ABC & Me. We had originally decided to send her to Victory, which would be "school", but after a week long hard decision, I decided she would just stay wear she is. They use the same curriculum, and her learning is the most important thing to me. The other counselor that works with me has taken another job, so I think I will be taking on the 11th & 12th graders next year. It is my decision, and I really enjoyed working with seniors at St. Al. I believe that is it for this weeks developments!

Happy Late Birthday to San-San!!

0 comments: