Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Fun

Today we went to the water park one last time to close out our summer. (Sorry no pictures, I didn't want to have to keep up with the camera) I have to go back to work Wednesday, which means the girls start school. :o( Yes, I have to take Lexi to her first day at ABC & Me. Kinda sad, huh. Drew is off until August 1st, but has a big time golf tournament this weekend he needs extra practice for, so the girls will start Wednesday. It is a good thing though, it gives us a week to get back in the swing of things & get used to getting another person ready in the mornings - we will have to establish a new nighttime & morning routine.
I am kinda worried about taking Lexi because she has been having a lot of runny diapers, which at daycare means a call to mom or dad to come get them. She seems fine though, Drew & I think she may be teething, she drools all the time, & likes to chew on her fingers & hands. I will keep you all updated on how her first couple of days go.
I am soooooo not looking forward to going back to school. I will be starting as the 11th & 12th grade counselor, which is really no to different, but I will also be training the new counselor. The good thing about this week however, is San-San & Papa Smurf are comin this weekend. Aunt Paige, Uncle James & Taylor are also coming up. The men are playing in the same golf tournament as Drew. It will be a fun weekend spending time with family we don't get to see often.

Now that I will be starting back to work, don't be to disappointed if the blog gets a little behind, especially at first. I just wanted to fill everyone in on what is going on this week in case the blog slows down.

Also Madyson is fast approaching her 3rd birthday (time flies). Because her birthday is on a Monday, we are going to have her party on the Sunday before from 1 - 3. She is really excited. She is having an Ariel (Little Mermaid) Birthday Party. There will be cake, ice cream & swimming.

Also if you have not recieved one of Lexi's birth announcements please let me know I don't want to leave anyone out.

0 comments: