Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What a Talker!

Lexi is 15 months old and already knows so many words. She is even speaking in some sentences. I credit a lot of that to Madyson. She loves her big sister - even when Madyson is being mean to her. She will try and sing the alphabet and does an pretty good job counting. I tried to tell SanSan how much she could talk, but of course she didn't do much talking at the beach.

Did I tell you she loves her big sister - Madyson is really good at pretending and will pretend to be animals sometimes. So, the other day Lexi was crawling around the house saying "meow" She is so cute! Monday Madyson had tumbling and I hadn't seen the girls in a little while so I got up to go check on them and I found them in the bathroom & Madyson was putting one of her gymnastic leotards on Lexi. Lexi just loved it -she wore it the rest of the night.

0 comments: