Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Offical News

Well its official! I am the proud wife of the New Hope Trojans Head Basketball Coach and the proud sister in law of the New Hope Trojans Head Baseball Coach! This past Tuesday both Drew & Lee accepted offers to become the head coaches of their respected sports. (Good thing they didn't decide to coach the same thing :O)

Tuesday was just a blessing! One of the best days in Power Family history - of course after weddings and births. Drew, Lee & Mom all got new jobs! Allison found out that someone had just recently turned in their resignation in labor and delivery at Baptist so there is an opening that she should have a great opportunity to get! And then there is Tracy - No she is not coming home, but she was got huge props from a professional actor about her monolog that she performed for him in his class. He even made it a point to talk to her about it after the class was over - I am very proud of my lil sis, too!!

I have so much to be proud of and thankful for in my life.

Its hard to actually ask God for anything else, but if you are talking to him - please ask him to help Allie & Lee sell their house!

I am sure there will be articles in Sunday paper, because both Drew & Lee declined to talk until everything became official.

2 comments:

Julie Murphy said...

Congrats!! Do I really need to tell you how I feel about this!!

Samantha said...

woo hoo!!!!