Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We had a busy weekend! Lots of traveling. Drew played in a golf tournament in Hattiesburg w/ James (that ended up getting cut short b/c of rain). I had graduation Saturday, so the girls and I went and spent the night with Allie & Lee Friday night, so she could keep the girls while I went to graduation. Allie & Lee invited friends over Friday night & cooked out. The girls had a blast! Madyson played w/ Allie Grace all night. Saturday morning I drove to Starkville for graduation. After graduation the girls and I drove from Philadelphia to Hattiesburg to spend the night w/ Paige & James. Saturday night they golf tournament had a dinner and reception, so the girls & Taylor stayed w/ sitter. It is the first time the girls have ever stayed w/ a sitter! The sitter said they did great, Madyson was a big help! We had to get the girls and Lauren (sitter) to play & distract Lexi so we could sneak out. The girls played really well together. They used the fireplace as their "stage". They were dancing. They were doing ring around the rosies, but of course when I get my camera out - they quit doing it right. But they were still having fun & that is all that matters.

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Well!! I can't believe you left them with a sitter!! Maybe we can find a good sitter here lol.. Glad yall had fun.. Do you want to eat later this week? It will just be us because Shaun and Sally are going to the beach with his family. We miss you guys!

Love ya!