Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Updates

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while so I thought I should at least let everyone know we are all ok! Been pretty busy, but nothing exciting.

As some of you know Hunter Smith had his tonsils out this morning. I talked to Samantha this afternoon and she said he was sleeping and doing ok.

I had a good mother's day. Madyson & Lexi got me some Gerber Daisies & Drew got me a Peace Lily or grass as Madyson calls it. We ate lunch at the country club w/ my mom and dad & then just piddled around the house. It was a yucky rainey day.

This is going to be a busy weekend. Drew is playing in a golf tournament w James in Hattiesburg, Mom & Dad are going to California to visist Tracy, and I have graduation. The girls and I are going to spend the weekend w/ Allie. I will just drive back to graduation on Saturday morning. We may go down to Hattiesburg after graduation Saturday, but I haven't quiet decided.

Ohh - I forgot to mention that we got the toddler bed out of the attic Saturday. Lexi has slept on it for naps and the last two nights. She doesnt' stay in her crib. She goes to sleep good, but at about 12 every night she is up and won't go back to sleep unless she is in our bed (my spot!) So we though maybe if she had her own bed she would sleep in it! - NO CHANGE ~ I just don't know what to do. I can't remember the last time she slept through the night, I believe it was like November!! She won't go to sleep for me either, Drew has to put her to sleep at night & naps during the day for that matter. Needless to say I am NOT looking forward to this weekend w/out Drew. On the other hand, Madyson is a wonderful sleeper, we tuck her in and she is out for the night.

0 comments: