Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Prayer Request

My dad is going to have surgery in Tupelo Tuesday morning. He should be able to come home on Wednesday, but no playing or driving for at least 2 weeks. He is having a spacer placed between his 5th & 6th vertebrae (I think it's those 2) to relieve pressure so that one of his arm muscles (tricep I think) doesn't begin to deteriorate. (you see how good I am about specifics, right!) Please keep him and us in your prayers. When I told Madyson she just cried. We went and played yesterday, before he goes to the doctor. She even spent the night w/ them Friday - getting last minute playtime in. She told grandpa she wouldn't jump on him until he was all better :O)


On another note, Drew took Lexi to the Dr. today b/c she has just been fussy & extremely clingy to me this weekend and been messing w/ her ears. She hasn't been like this since tubes, so I was afriad water had gotten in her ears and gotten infected. However, our ears look GREAT! We are just getting a mouth full of teeth. 2 just broke up top & 2 more are trying to come in on the bottom. Tylenol & Oralgel here we come!! Super glad we are not sick:)

1 comments:

Samantha said...

I'll be praying!!! Mom is getting out of the hospital today.. Keep me updated on your dad!