Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Best Toy Box Ever


I wanted to get a toy box for Lexi for Christmas. I was just going to order on online, but when you have a talented dad who can make anything I decided to ask him first. He did an awesome job, of course. I knew it would mean more if it was something he built, rather than just another thing I bought for her. However, when you have a big sister like Madyson - you know you cant make something just for Lexi. She told grandpa - "I can't believe you built something for Lexi and not me!" So grandpa, of course he had to make something for Madyson too! Just last night Madyson, again said "Grandpa, I don't have a toy box, but that is okay because I can just use Lexi's" She is too big!
Thanks for the awesome toy box grandpa, it will grow with her a long long time!

1 comments:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

Love it!! Okay.. we need one too~!!! I will pay!!