Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Caitlin's Wedding

Lexi and Allie

Madyson and her 2nd cousin Katie


We spent the weekend in Hattiesburg, because my cousin Caitlin got married. Unfortunately, Paige and James had to come to Columbus for a wedding so we didn't get to see them, but we they did let us stay in their house. (Thank you!) I totally forgot my camera, so I am depending on other people sending me pictures. Sadie is going to send me some, and as soon as she does I will posts some more pictures. Mom also has pictures she is going to send me. These are Aunt Cathi's from the wedding reception.

Katie is about a year older than Madyson. They have sooo much fun together. Katie was so cute in the wedding. Towards the very end she turned around and called Madyson's name and waved at her! She was the flower girl and did a wonderful job. Madyson and Katie had a great time together. They played together at the rehearsal dinner, and all day Saturday. We took the girls to Chucky Cheese's Saturday (wore Grammy out) Madyson had so much fun at the reception. She danced the night away!
Check back soon, I hope to have new pictures!


0 comments: