Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sorry for Delay

Okay, just want to apologize for the lack of updating. I have been extremly busy, but also our computer crashed (yes again). Our amazing friend Brandon has us back up and running, but I have just not had time to actually sit and post. I am at work now & only had time for a quick explination, but I promise to get back on track soon. In the mean time, you can check our Paige's blog from pictures from Drew's 30 birthday (a month ago) The pictures, I had from that crashed with the computer, Hopefully Brandon can retrieve them.

1 comments:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

I have lots of pics from the party and I also had samantha email me all of her pics and there were TONS if you need them!!! We are getting really excited about Orlando. We need to catch up soon and make some plans.. and I need to talk to you about the flying situation with Taylor. I just know Lexi bug is growing so fast.. and probably walking by now.. please update soon of the girls!!