Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

UH - OH!
















Halloween, after everyone left, Madyson & I were brushing our teeth before bed & heard a loud thump and then we heard Drew..."Holli, I need your help!" So of course Madyson & I went to the living room to see what happened. As you can tell from the pictures, he fell over backwards in the chair. I was laughing so hard, I was crying. Madyson, genuinely concerned, told me to quit laughing. Anyway, I told Drew to hold on (where was he going to go, ha!) & I went and got the camera - as you can see. As funny as the entire situation was - Madyson beat all! While I was laughing & taking pictures - Madyson told me to stop taking pictures and said, "don't put it on the blog, mommy." Another priceless moment, by Madyson!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

that is too funny!!!