Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Doctor Update

Well, we had Lexi's 6 months dr. visit today! She weighs 18 pounds on the dot & is 26 1/4 inches. She is tall & "chunky"(that was Drew's word) for her age, but he said she was doing great. Lexi did wonderful with her shots! She did have some fluid on her ears, but they popped them & the fluid should drain so they wont get infected.
Her big sister ended up having to see the Dr. too. Daycare called me this morning, telling me Madyson had fallen and scraped her face & I really needed to come see it. Mrs. Anita (owner) was really worried about it & of course had me freaked out so we took her to the Dr. She was bouncing around - normal Madyson, and fell & hit her check bone right under her temple. Nothing is broken or fractured, but she is going to have a major bruise! Madyson is 39 inches & 32 pounds.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I had one of those phone calls from Anita not long ago. Scared me to death. Philip busted the back of his head open. It did not need stiches, but it had one big knot on it. Glad the girls are doing good.