Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

St. Louis

Well Drew & I are headed to St. Louis at 7:00 in the morning and coming back Monday. Sunday we are going to watch Buffalo play the Rams!! Go BILLS!! Aunt Allie is coming into town to keep Madyson & Lexi Saturday & Sunday! What would we do without sisters. I trust Allie 100%, but I am still nervous about leaving them :o(. Brandon & Samantha are going to take Madyson with them to Rita Shelton's house for a get-together w/ all our friends. Everything always happens at the same time. Robert & Jenny Shelton came in town w/ their kids Maddox, (2 1/2) and Sawyer who was born 30 minutes after Lexi, and Taylor's 1st birthday are both this weekend. It is killing us to miss both of them. So Samantha has volunteered to take Madyson, so she can play w/ Maddox & Hunter. I am really excited about going to the Bills game though! I have never been to St. Louis - so this will be a new city & stadium (another one down, a lot more to go).

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Have fun!!!!

Samantha said...

Madyson had a wonderful time! I am so glad she got to go. I still didn't get very many pictures though. :(