Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rollie Pollie


Well Lexi had her 4 months check up & shots today, and while she was laying on the table in the Dr. office she rolled over from her back to her stomach. She has been on the verge for awhile, & finally figured it out. Mom & Tracy kept the girls tonight while Drew & I ate w/ Shaun & Sally and she rolled over a couple of times for them.


The rest of her check up went well. She is 14 lbs 6 oz & 26 inches. He said she is above the curve for her age! :O) Her ears are also cleared up, No more infection!! However, the medicine for the ear infection has given her an awful diaper rash. The Dr. told us to give her yogurt & rub Maalox on her bottom, like lotion. She also has nasal spray we have to give her once a day for 2 weeks.


I just cant believe she is 4 months already. Time sure flies!!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

I can't wait to see her roll over! Wow- she will be bigger than Hunter before long :(

I am just going to start calling you every afternoon and see if it is ok for me to cook each night lol... I guess I just start cooking way too early :) Sorry we missed out on the fun.. We need to come swim soon. We are going to Jackson for the weekend. Let's get together when we get back.