Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

One Week Old

















Picture is worth a thousand words

If I could pick one word to describe our beautiful new baby girl, it would have to be sleeper! Most of her day is spent sleeping, but I am not complaining because she could be fussing. She is a very laid back easy going baby so far. She is a pretty good eater, but would prefer just to sleep. We usually have to wake her up to feed her. It was a great first week. I had wonderful help: Thanks Mom & Tracy, Love you!

I am so very blessed. I have two beautiful daughters & a wonderful husband - what more could a woman ask for.

2 comments:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

I am so glad you started this blog... even though you had lots of convincing!! Lexi is so sweet. I really think that she looks even more like Drew than Madyson did!! We will be home Mother's Day and can't wait to see that precious girl!!

Samantha said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited about your blog!! Can't wait to come see you guys again. Love ya!

Samantha